Each of the Cultural Resilience Movement’s (CRM) Main Aims (MAs), like UniCultural Zones (UCZs), requires and deserves a post of its own, and that will follow. For now the movement presents its MAs, Beneath our Mission Statement (MS), in no order of priority.
Preserving England’s Life & Culture.
- The Establishment of UniCultural Zones (UCZS).
- Restoration of traditional Village, Town, and City Yeomanries.
- The Formation of an English Rifle Association (ERA).
- Transition to a Resource Based Economy (RBE).
- Development of clean, efficient, cutting edge, energy systems.
- Autonomy for Local Authorities in every possible way.
- The repeal of the unlawful ban on public handgun ownership.
- Safe new transportation technology development.
- Localised Non-Fractional Reserve financial services.
- Ring Fenced Local Public Budget Contributions.
- Investment in non-soil and oil food production.
- Dynamic cash crops for trade income.
- Encourage and support bold new product development initiatives.